What are cookies and why do we need them?
Cookies are short textual files that the web site sends to your browser during your visit. Cookies help your browser to recognize the web site, remember the information about your visit, and therefore ensure you a friendly and simple web service. Cookies enable us to customize the content on our website, remember your preferences, and monitor the visits in our online store. Cookies make browsing through our online store more comfortable, faster, and more effective.
Cookies are not malicious code. They do not collect any data from your computer! 🙂
Our list of cookies
|Cookie name||Purpose||Cookie expiration time|
|cc_cookie_accept||Enables statistics related to users’ web page entries.||Does not expire|
|cookie_test||checking for performance of cookies||Does not expire|
|osCsid||establishing user session||Duration of the session|
|Google Analytics – utma||Enables web page view statistics.||2 years|
|Google Analytics- utmb||Enables statistics related to users’ web page entries.||30 min|
|Google Analytics – utmc||Enables statistics related to users’ web page exits.||On browser closure|
|Google Analytics – utmz||Enables statistics of visits and channel sales.||6 months|
|Google Analytics – utmv||Enables web page user segmentation.||2 years|
|Google Analytics – ga||Web page traffic statistics and channel sales analysis.||6 months|
|Google Analytics – cid||Web page traffic statistics and channel sales analysis.||6 months|
Managing user account settings
- User account updates. Every individual must provide accurate and complete data. Potential changes of your personal data in the online store user account can be updated or changed by the registered user in the user account settings.
- Closing the user account. To close your online store account, you can do this at any time by submitting an account closure request to [email protected]. The account will be closed after no more than 7 working days. We are obliged to archive certain contract related items of personal data. This keeps us compliant with the tax law regulations regarding the order executions, resolving customer complaints, and product returns.
Personal data and distribution
We guarantee the user data is not going to be distributed to any third party.
- Contractors. We can provide your personal data to persons with whom we have valid contracts for processing of your personal data. Purpose of mediation: user support, order delivery or processing of payments. The contractors can only access the personal data that is required to provide the provided services. The contractors are obliged to protect your personal data.
- Information of public character. Some of your data is also publicly available, e.g. posted comments under a product in online store or commenting on social networks.
Protecting personal data
To ensure maximum security of your personal data, we use several technical and organizational tools, and measures. We strive to ensure the highest level of security for your personal data. Despite this, we cannot guarantee 100 % security. We are not responsible for theft, destruction, loss, or deliberate or unintentional disclosure of your personal data or related information.
When making a payment using PayPal, you enter data to the PayPal websites. After entering the data and verifying the data from this company, you will be redirected back to where the order completes.
The Enjoy Enjoy online store does NOT store any credit card data on its servers.
How long do we store personal data?
Basic personal data: name and surname, email address, home address, delivery address, telephone number – permanent or until canceled by the owner.
Fundamental rights of an individual
Enjoy Enjoy always ensure the exercise of individual rights.
- The right to get acquainted. Everyone has the right to know what data do we collect, for what purpose, and for how long do we keep the personal data, and who is going to process the personal data.
- The right to erase. Everyone can at any given time request Enjoy Enjoy to delete their personal data.
- The right to correction of incorrect data. If an individual finds out that their personal data is incomplete or false, they have the right to request for a correction or amendment.
- The right to limited processing. An individual may require that their personal data should be separately marked and excluded from any processing. The processing limit is time-related and is not as permanent as deletion.
- The right to data portability. An individual can at any given time request to be allowed to transfer the personal data to an individual or to the account manager.
- The right to contract.
- The right to withdraw consent. An individual may at any time revoke his consent for personal data processing.
Personal data manager and contact
The personal data manager is Maja Tomc s.p., Ulica Angelce Hlebce 1c, 4000 Kranj, Slovenia.
Thank you for your understanding. Enjoy our website!
For additional questions, please contact us via email.