Terms and Conditions
Maja Tomc s.p. (hereinafter referred to as “Enjoy Enjoy”)
Ulica Angelce Hlebce 1c
ID No.: 7082533000
Phone Number: 00386 41 595 123
E-mail: [email protected]
The Customer is bound by the terms and conditions that come in force on the date of his purchase (order placement).
The right to purchase is given to all the registered members, but also to all guests who do a quick order and do not need to register before purchase.
At the time of registration, a visitor gets a user name, that equals his email, and a password. If a user wants to change his email or password, he can do it in his user’s profile.
Enjoy Enjoy undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
a) Company Identity (Name and Head Office, VAT and ID Number),
b) Contact Information that enables the customer fast and efficient communication (e-mail, phone number),
c) All the essential characteristics of the product (including all after-sales service and guarantee)
d) Availability of the products (every product that is offered on this web page should be available in a reasonable time),
e)Terms of Delivery (method, place and delivery period),
f) All the prices must be clearly stated; It should also be stated whether tax and shipping costs are already included in the price,
g) Payment and Delivery Method,
h) Offer Validity Period
i) The Time limit that allows a customer to break a contract and all the conditions for the cancellation; Customer should also be informed if there are any costs for returning the product,
j) Explanation of the whole complaint process that includes all the contacts of the person responsible or the customer service office.
Products and Prices Offer
Due to web operation’s nature, the offer and prices in the online shop Enjoy Enjoy are frequently updated and changed. Prices in the Enjoy Enjoy online shop are the same for both, registered members and guests in the online shop. The price you pay for the product is the price at the time you place your order. The validity of prices in the online shop is not determined in advance.
Order and Prices
Contract of sale between Enjoy Enjoy and the customer in the online shop Enjoy Enjoy is concluded at the moment when Enjoy Enjoy sends to the customer the first email with the order confirmation. From that moment on all the prices and other Terms and Conditions are fixed and apply to Enjoy Enjoy and the customer. Contract of sale (the first email about the order status) is saved in electronic form on the server of Enjoy Enjoy and is available to the customers at their written request.
All deliveries are dispatched within two working days (a working day is considered every day except Saturday, Sunday or a holiday in Slovenia) after the payment receipt.
Online Shop Enjoy Enjoy enables the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Maestro and Visa) via PayPal.
Shipping costs depend on the country, where the purchased products are delivered to:
Country / Price (EUR)
Austria / 6,46
Belgium / 7,83
Bulgaria / 7,83
Croatia / 7,62
Cyprus / 18,23
Czech Republic / 7,45
Denmark / 7,83
Estonia / 11,15
Finland / 14,79
France / 11,63
Germany / 7,14
Great Britain / 9,27
Greece / 20,18
Hungary / 8,58
Ireland / 11,76
Italy / 10,39
Latvia / 10,44
Lithuania / 9,6
Luxembourg / 8,47
Malta / 26,06
Netherlands / 7,84
Poland / 8,38
Portugal / 10,72
Romania / 10,94
Slovakia / 6,46
Slovenia / 3,19
Spain / 12,51
Sweden / 12,11
The Invoice contains price and all the other costs regarding the purchase. The Customer is obliged to check if all the data is correct before he places the order.
A Promotional code enables the customer various benefits when purchasing in online shop Enjoy Enjoy. The active code can be found on the home page of the Advertisement, in an e-mail or in other media. The code brings you various benefits, from presents to discounts. Every Code is limited in time and should be used in a limited validity period, otherwise, it is invalid.
How to use a Promotional Code:
- Choose products that you want and put them in the cart. • When you are about to finish your purchase, put a “Promotional Code” in the space for discounts
- One purchase equals one Promotional code. It is not possible to use more Promotional codes for one Purchase. • When you write your Promotional code, its value is automatically deducted from the sum of your order. At the end remains the amount that needs to be paid.
How to do a purchase
I. Choose a product: On the web page www.enjoy-enjoy.com pick a product and click “add to cart”. The System informs you that your product has been successfully added to a cart. If you want to continue shopping, click the link on the right “Continue shopping” and you are back in the online shop. If you want to finish your purchase, click the link on the right “Proceed to checkout” and the system brings you to the checkout.
II. How to remove a product from the cart: On the web page www.enjoy-enjoy.com there is an icon of the shopping cart in the top right corner, where (after clicking on the icon) you can see all the products that were added to the cart while browsing the online shop. If a user wants to remove a product from the cart, he must click on the icon of the cart and then on the icon of the cross that means “Remove”. After that he must click “update cart”. If a user wants to add a product to the cart, he must click the link “Continue shopping”. Clicking the before mentioned link, the buyer is returned back to the online shop.
III. Shopping cart: To complete your order you must fill in all the necessary fields.
- 1. Delivery address: You need to fill all the boxes marked with an asterisk such as your name, surname, email, address, place, postal code and telephone number. These data are needed to complete the order and to deliver the product to you.
- 2. The form makes it possible for you to create a user account so at your next purchase, all the data will be already saved in the system.
- 3. Shipping costs: Products are delivered by GLS, a parcel service provider.
- 4. Method of payment: User can choose among following methods of payment: PayPal, Credit card (MasterCard and Visa) via PayPal.
- 5. Coupons: If a user has a valid promotional coupon, he can write code in a suitable field and click “Confirm”.
- 6. Order overview: In the shopping cart, a user can check all the products that he added to the cart while browsing the online shop. Price of the product, shipping costs and total cost of the purchase can be seen in the shopping cart before the order is completed.
IV. Order Placement: A user can check all the given delivery data, the method of payment that was chosen, and the content of the shopping cart. A user confirms the order by clicking the button “Place the order”. If the order was successfully placed, on the website the following text is shown: “Your order was successfully placed! Thank you for your purchase! The number of your order is: xxxx.”
Purchase Information Procedure
- When the order is placed, a customer receives a note about the order on the email. All the registered users can always access the data about the status and content of the order on the website Enjoy Enjoy.
- If our customer service office may need to check your personal data or to assure that delivery will be done as agreed, they can call you on your contact phone number.
- The shopping procedure is the same for a legal and natural person. The only difference is that a legal person needs to give the exact name of the company and its VAT number. Methods of payment are the same for all.
Customers’ Right of Withdrawal
- For distance contracts, the consumer has the right, within 14 days, to disclose to the company an e-mail address ([email protected]) or any other communication channel that he resigns from the contract without having to specify the reason for his decision. You can download the distance contract withdrawal form by clicking HERE.
- The consumer must return the goods no later than 14 days after the cancellation message. The consumer returns the goods to the address: Maja Tomc s.p., Ulica Angelce Hlebce 1c, 4000 Kranj, Slovenia. The only cost to the consumer in respect of cancellation is the direct cost of returning the goods.
- The product must be returned undamaged and in unchanged quantity, unless the product is destroyed, defective, lost or its quantity decreased during the shipping process (the guilt is not one the side of the consumer).
- When returning the goods, the consumer also sends the invoice for goods and personal data and the transaction account on which he wishes to receive the refund. A refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal or the first working day after the returned goods returned.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract where the promotional code or discount code was used, these assets are considered discounted and are not returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to the transaction account of the user and at the same time, the promotional code is returned to the user as a new code.
Seller’s Responsibility for Factual Defects
The seller is responsible for all the factual defects of the products that existed when the danger passed on the buyer, whether the seller knew for the defect or not. The seller is also responsible for those factual defects that appeared when the danger has passed on the buyer if those defects are the result of the cause that existed before. A minor defect is not taken into consideration.
Enjoy Enjoy uses suitable technological and organizational resources in order to protect the transfers and store personal data and all the payments.
PayPal takes care of safe authorizations and transactions made with credit cards. Credit card authorization is taken in real time with immediate data verification. Card data is not saved on the server of the company Enjoy Enjoy.
Protection of Personal Data
More information about Protection of Personal Data can be found here (Policy of the Protection of Personal Data)
Enjoy Enjoy will communicate with the user via modes of communication at a distance, but only if the user expressly agrees about that. Commercial advertisements will consist of:
- there will be clearly and explicitly marked that the content is an advertisement,
- it will be clear who is the sender,
- various discounts, promotions and other marketing strategies will be explicitly marked.
Conditions of participation in all the above-stated activities will be clearly specified:
- whole procedure about how to unsubscribe from getting the advertisements will be explained specifically,
- Enjoy Enjoy will completely respect user’s decision about not wanting to receive emails with advertisements anymore.
Reviews, Comments and Suggestions
- Buyers’ reviews, comments and suggestions are a part of the online shop and are there for all the users’ community.
- Enjoy Enjoy enables every user of the online shop to write an opinion. Before an opinion is published, Enjoy Enjoy reviews it. Opinions that are insulting, inappropriate or do not bring any value to other users and visitors, will not be published.
- When a user makes a comment or expresses an opinion, he explicitly agrees with terms and conditions related to his opinion/comment. A user allows that Enjoy Enjoy publishes the whole opinion/comment in electronic and other media. Enjoy Enjoy has a right to use the comment/opinion without a time limit and for any purpose that is in the interests of the company, including publishing in advertisements or in other marketing campaigns. Author of the opinion states and ensures that he is the owner of the material and moral copyright of the opinion and that he at the same time agrees that those rights are passed on Enjoy Enjoy non-exclusively and without any time limitation.
This website and all the content contained within it (photos, graphics and video elements) is protected by copyright and no portion of it may be used without expressed written permission from Enjoy Enjoy.
Limitation of Liability
Enjoy Enjoy attempts to be as accurate as possible and that all the data, published on the website, will be correct. But product description, delivery period or a price can change so fast that Enjoy Enjoy doesn’t succeed to do all the changes on the website immediately. In that case, the buyer will be informed about the changes and given the possibility to withdraw from the contract or to change the product he ordered.
Exclusion of Liability
We reserve the right to disable this webpage or to disable the access to it due to technical or other problems and maintenance work, which means disabling the access to the online shop as well. In case of technical problems, we reserve the right to cancel the placed orders that were affected by the technical problems. If your order was cancelled, we will get in contact with you as soon as possible and inform you about further steps. You should ensure suitable protection (antivirus program etc.) from access to the web page. Buyer should ensure suitable security and confidentiality of the data he uses to log in on the web page (e-mail, password).
Complaints and Disputes
Enjoy Enjoy respects the valid European Consumer Protection Legislation. We attempt to fulfil our duty, to establish an effective system for handling complaints and to name the person that is responsible to help the customer to solve any kind of problems (via phone or email). You can send a complaint to the email [email protected] The procedure of complaint handling is confidential. In five days after receiving the complaint Enjoy Enjoy will confirm the customer that the complaint was received and then inform him, how long will it take to solve the complaint and give him constant updates regarding the complaint.
Enjoy Enjoy is aware that the essential characteristic of the consumer dispute, at least in terms of judicial resolution, is the disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs arising in the resolution of the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle for the consumer not to initiate a dispute before a court. That’s why Enjoy Enjoy endeavours to resolve any dispute by mutual consent.
In the case of judicial settlement of the dispute, the competent court is the one from the territory of buyer’s permanent residence.
Extra-Judicial Settlement of Consumer Disputes
In accordance with legal provisions, we refuse to recognize any contractor of the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes responsible for the Settlement of the Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute that could be triggered by the consumer in accordance with the Act of the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes.
Enjoy Enjoy that as a supplier of goods runs an online shop in the territory of Slovenia, publishes a link to the platform for the online Dispute Settlement. The Platform is available here.
Aforementioned arrangement is based on the Act of Settlement of the Out-of-Court Consumer Disputes, Regulation (EU) no. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council of online Settlement of Consumer Disputes, Regulation (ES) no. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22/ES.